UNMATCHED DRIVING EXPERIENCE
The HyperHybrid control system contains an electronic vehicle control unit and dedicated control algorithms embedded into its software. The control unit is connected to all relevant components of the powertrain and of the vehicle. Due to the central high speed signal processing and the smart distribution of computational power between the peripheral control units, the driving and on-ride charging modes of the vehicle can rapidly be adjusted to achieve maximum efficiency. The architecture and interfaces of the HyperHybrid control unit and of the single components are designed for rapid implementation in established car lines and for the integration of control units from other suppliers.
Vehicle Control Unit
- Dedicated Control Algorithms (embedded into its software)
- Central High Speed Signal Processing
- Smart Distribution of Computational Power
- Proprietary Control Units (for the generator-engine unit, the batteries and the thermal management)
- Decentralized Control Units (communicate directly to the controller via the CAN bus systems)
The HyperHybrid control system is designed for several beneficial control features that provide automotive engineers with the toolbox to develop hybrid vehicles for an unmatched driving experience.
The architecture and interfaces of the HyperHybrid control unit and of the single components are designed for rapid implementation in established car lines.